Sunday 20 January 2008

Congressional Quarterly

On 20 December 2007, Congressional Quarterly published an article by Jeff Stein reporting the burgeoning doubts regarding the safety of the conviction of Abdel Baset Megrahi for the Lockerbie bombing. This is referred to in a posting on this blog on 21 December. Richard A Marquise, who headed the FBI team that investigated the destruction of Pan Am 103 (and author of a book on the subject) has sent me a further article under Jeff Stein's byline in Congressional Quarterly, in which Mr Marquise is quoted expressing his confidence in the integrity of the investigation and the safety of the conviction of Mr Megrahi.

Because of the instability and slowness of my internet connection, I have been unable, in spite of valiant efforts, to post the full text of this new article on this blog. But I shall do so as soon as I find myself in a location which has an internet café with a broadband connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment